Although we specialize in iPhone and HTML5 apps, our development process supports apps in all 7 platforms:
Two Basic Types of Mobile Apps
- HTML5 Platform Apps (web apps) — Some of these development tools are amazing. They’re revolutionizing the world of mobility. There are dozens of platforms springing up. Essentially, these tools allow you to author web style applications — essentially, mobile Web sites — with web technologies and tools. Think of them as CMS systems for mobile. The more sophisticated tools actually allow developers to create actual installed apps. But instead of learning Apple’s X-Code and Android operating system, developers can use more familiar coding environments. Here are the main advantages of this approach:
- 70% – 80% of projects can be developed with these tool sets.
- The development time is shorter
- The cost is less
- Costs may be higher.
- More time involved in development.
- The good news is, if you can imagine it, it can probably be created.
Our Development Approach
Our mobile consultants help companies refine their mobile objectives and plan out the full lifecycle of each initiative. It is often a good idea to code a new project in a fast-track platform, and get real works feedback and customer response. Then the project can be tuned before spending the time and cost of creating a native app.
- Mobile roadmap consulting
- Product development
- Proofs of concept
- Platform targeting
- Marketing and analytics
New Client Promotion
We’re offering all our initial consulting to proof of concept on a spec basis for mobile clients.